Friday, June 4, 2010

Vegan Randomosity

*Actual quote from an actual person speaking to me: "Yeah, but beans are in the meat group!"

*Trader Joe's is coming to a town near me! I guess all I have to do is blog my wishes and they come true!

*I wish I was married to Alicia Silverstone and she cooked vegan food for me all day long.

*I feel thinner but the scale hasn't moved.

*Thinking about starting my sprouts today. But as I sit around all day doing pretty much nothing and thinking that I can't believe I am bored already, I wonder when I will possibly find the time to rinse the sprouts twice a day.

*I have become addicted to grilling. I cut up veggies, drizzle a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper, and place them on the special pan my step-mom bought me for my b-day last year. Grill until tender and heavenly delicious.

*Shoot. I'm out of olive oil.

*Growing my own basil, oregano, and parsley plants. So excited to try them out!

*Reading Jonathan Safran Foer's Eating Animals. This man is an excellent writer. The book is so wonderful to read.

*I found out while reading that Americans eat less than .25 percent of the edible food on the planet. That is excruciatingly sad.

*Growing bored with this, so you must be too. Time to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment